2/7/11

40 REASONS WHY I MARRY HIM :

read the whole reasons and when you get bored you know you're not him

  1. Not only a Christian but also a servant of God. Not only a servant of God but really do love Him.
  2. Love my family, get along with my brothers.
  3. Know how to treat me, to handle me.
  4. Always be a good example for my kids
  5. Wake me up every 5 A.M and pray together
  6. Cook me anything when I'm not able to cook bcs of ill
  7. Sing me a song whenever I feel upset (Whether he can sing or not)
  8. Never underestimate my capability
  9. Accompany me to the market and help me to remember what stuff do we need to buy
  10. Take me to his appointment to play soccer with his friends
  11. Be honest in every comment I want him to tell
  12. Talk business with my dad and help my mom in the garden
  13. Know the sensible way to solve a problem
  14. Help me to clean up the house whenever we don't have maids to be hired
  15. Because he always find a way out of our problem and never leave it hanging
  16. Supporting me in taking the right decisions
  17. He tells me when he gets mad at me and he tells me the (make sense) reason why
  18. Not too sweet, not too nosy
  19. Tell as often as he could that he loves me and look me in the eyes while He's doing so
  20. He's kind, he's sincere
  21. He tells me the problem he has and ask me for advices
  22. Give me a lil surprise to my Birthday
  23. Tuck me into sleep with his terrible voice sing me a sleep song
  24. He hangs out with my friend too
  25. Be faithful though I get so ugly as I get older
  26. Know how to calm me down when I get panic
  27. He knows why he loves me, he doesn't just love me like that, he has the reason why
  28. Shed my tears when I get tired fighting with him and hug me tightly
  29. Hold my hand tight and tell me I'll be fine when his mom gets angry with me
  30. Always have my back no matter what
  31. I can be me when I'm with him
  32. Can make me feel peace by only seeing his enormous smile
  33. Ask my opinion about his works
  34. Know how to draw a smile on my lips though I get so much trouble
  35. Believing me in cutting his hair though he knows I'm not good at it
  36. Know how to be a friend of our kiddos, know how to be a good father
  37. Make time for us to share each other about our days
  38. Always remind me to pray and read the bible
  39. Not feel ashamed of taking me to his meeting with his boss
  40. After all of these, you know I marry him because he is YOU and the 39 of my reasons I consider as my bonus by marrying you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke voor uw bezoek.