8/28/12


It’s yesterday when I flipped through my old stuffs. I read my old posts, my formspring. It’s yesterday when I went through my memories that now swiftly remind me of all the run-in I underwent with some people, all the misdeeds and how I couldn’t sensibly fix the catastrophic between me and some people. It’s somehow exasperating, I swear.

I wish I could turn back time and fix all the things, wisely. It’s embarrassing how immature I was dealing with the problems back then. But with rue your heart is laden, so I won’t. 




DARE YOURSELF TO LEARN FROM YESTERDAY
By : Abigail June




I have a bad history and no matter what I do now, it won’t change my history but it holds my future. It’s not always bad to have a bad history, if only you want to switch it to be a good thing. You can always learn. People will always see your history, no matter what you do now, they judge you from your history. BUT, it’s your decision to make up their mind, about you. By showing them that the person in that story is no longer live in you now, by doing good things, by changing. Trust me, they won’t directly stop underestimating you but they will, eventually. If they won’t, it’s them who get to change their point of view :P

And here, for all the people I’ve hurt, I’ve ever had the run-in with. This is for you :

I’m sorry for being such a hellcat back then, I didn’t think sensible enough. It gets me to my exasperated sigh whenever I remember our quarrels. I hope we all forgive each other. Thank you though. Because now it becomes my number one lesson and my number one smacker to change, to be a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke voor uw bezoek.