4/19/12

Dream Within A Dream


I remember I wanted to be a dentist when I was 5 then when I was around 12 I wanted to be a model till I realized I wasn't pretty enough then I changed, I wanted myself to be a ballerina, for the rest of my life. Until I stopped ballet cs Mom thought I needed to join more useful courses such as Math course, Swimming, Piano and Singing. So I stopped ballet. Then I changed, again. I wanted myself to be… Whatever. Seriously, I stopped dreaming ever since. I thought, the more I dream the more I would lose my chance to chase my dreams, so I stopped.


I was wrong. If you stop dreaming, you better stop living. You have to have dreams at least one dream. Just because you don't have enough ability , it can't stop you from dreaming. Don't stop dreaming, if you do, I believe you won't have the reason to live.


Dreams help you to realize that you get to fight, for something. There are times when You'll fail but it's fine, because then you need to fight better. Dreams help you to be stronger and dreams help you to know reality.


I have a loooooooot of dreams and I will chase them, I promise myself.




I won't stop, not again.

-Abigailabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke voor uw bezoek.